We power the technology that drives commerce. The logic that keeps trucks moving. The software that keeps shelves stocked. And we employ some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
If you're looking for a career with far-reaching impact, explore opportunities with 360data.
Got You CoveredFlexible benefits for medical, dental & vision
Rest & RechargePaid holiday & vacation time
Chart Your CourseRich opportunities for advancement & relocation
Feather Your Future401(k) plans with employer match & profit-sharing
Protect Against “What-If”Life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage
Start SmartGreat training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
Solutions Consultant / Wisconsin – Fox River Valley
The 360data Solutions Consultant / IT Specialist will work with potential customers to define their Transportation Management System (TMS) needs and demonstrate how the 360data solution can meet those needs.
At 360data, our goal is to successfully help our clients manage their supply chain and transportation needs. In this consultative role, the successful candidate will work with potential customers to define their Transportation Management System (TMS) needs and to demonstrate how the 360data solution can meet those needs.
As the 360data Solutions Consultant / IT Specialist, you will:
- Provide customized demonstrations (in-person or via the web) of the 360data TMS to potential customers
- Follow up appropriately with potential customers after demos to support the sales process
- Work collaboratively with the technical teams to define new software functionality to support existing customers, as well as broaden the TMS' feature set
- Operational transportation and logistics experience with expert knowledge in utilizing TMS solutions
- Thorough operational understanding of the domestic U.S. transportation and logistics industry and terminology
- Ability to effectively communicate with decision makers and potential users of the 360data TMS solution
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
- Ability and desire to be in a customer facing role
- Documentation: ability to communicate meeting minutes, clearly define customer requirements
- Ability to travel and work offsite if required
- Fundamental technical skills beyond TMS knowledge – Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of cloud and other computing platforms
- Two-year degree required
The ideal applicant possesses:
- Experience working with brokers, shippers and 3PLs
- Leading a sales process of any transportation and logistics-related services or products
- Experience in non-domestic U.S. transportation and logistics
- Broad computer and software background/knowledge
APPLY TODAY! Email your cover letter and resume to EmploymentApps@wsinc.com
Read more Close + -
1Submit resume or application online or via mail.
2Receive follow-up call within 3-5 business days.
3Schedule in-person visit to complete application (if needed) & perform routine testing.
4Be considered for a position once testing is completed and a fit is determined.
Welcome to 360data!
"We push each other in the friendliest way to make the best products." Dan, CIO
"I make sure the site is running smoothly, making improvements and fixing issues."Sheila, Web Developer
"It's immensely satisfying to adapt our products to customers' unique needs." Dave, Solutions Architect