TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
360data® – Powering Logistics®
Optimized planning & execution
Manage transportation spend more effectively while optimizing speed and reliability. The best-in-class 360data® Transportation Management System (TMS) delivers cloud-based, centralized route planning software with complete supply chain visibility to all inbound and outbound shipments – all in real time.
Maximize carrier selection. Ensure compliance with your routing guides. The Rapid Rater functionality of 360data TMS provides automated load optimization according to your specific business rules, including price, delivery time, past damage claims and carrier on-time performance.
- Automatic scheduling according to lowest contracted rates or business rules
- Increases efficiency, minimizes manual processes using cloud-based technology
- Data-backed timestamps help eliminate or explain carrier damage
Sophisticated performance tracking
Are carriers picking up your loads as agreed? Are shipments being delivered as scheduled? Know instantly with 360data. Customizable dashboard views display detailed shipment status, while sophisticated performance tracking (including carrier ratings) simplifies claims management.
- Dashboard provides instant visibility to shipment status
- Export and sort reports as needed to business applications
Full ERP integration
If your company relies on an existing enterprise system for operations management, 360data solutions (including TMS) can integrate easily with the established infrastructures of your ERP. Our customizable offerings are the ultimate solution for a company’s logistics needs.
Simpler financial settlement
Fully automated freight bill audit and payment minimizes manual processing, so you can focus on exception handling.
- 18-point progressive logic interrogation matches shipments to documents through a progressive search of key reference numbers, invoices and status updates. If the logic cannot find an exact match, it returns a list of likely matches.
- Supports cost allocation rules
Ease of implementation
There's little or no hardware to purchase. No outside consultants to hire. No long, painful deployment phase. Cloud-based 360data can be up-and-running much more quickly and cost-efficiently. And our relationship-based approach means you can rely on ongoing support and continuous improvement.
- BUSINESS CASE
- TECHNICAL RESOURCES
- Cloud-based 360data TMS can be directly integrated with your ERP system
- Automates shipment planning & rate optimization
- Offers real-time visibility to all orders, shipments & costs
- Mode selection includes TL, LTL, ocean, air, rail & intermodal
- Supports sequential/broadcast modes, load brokering, reverse auctions, lane sharing, backhaul, roundtrips & continuous moves
- Execution plans can be customized by lane
- Tracks carrier performance to ensure compliance
- Limits user access to role-based functionality
- Audits all system changes
Top 5 reasons to choose 360data TMS
- Increase efficiency of shipment planning & load tendering
- Improve service speed and reliability
- Gain real-time visibility into shipment status via cloud-based software
- Reduce transportation spend through rate optimization
- Execute more consistently with your routing guides
See case studies on successful TMS solutions.
These frequently used enterprise systems are just a few of the systems we can support.
Email (with attachments)
Maps to all EDI transaction sets, including:
204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
990 Confirm that 204 Received
214 Motor Carrier Status Update
210 Motor Carrier Freight Details & Invoice
753 Request for Routing
754 Routing Instructions
850 Purchase Order
997 Functional Acknowledgment
Acting as a single translation point, 360data can transmit data to multiple back-end systems. For example, a company receives a Purchase Order from a customer. 360data translates one copy, sending it to the customer’s warehouse management system (WMS) for fulfillment. A second copy is sent to the customer’s packaged accounting system, and a third copy is loaded in to 360data’s Transportation Management System (TMS), where the order is consolidated into a load and tendered out to a carrier.
+-Standardized Client Interface
360data's standardized client interface simplifies external communications. As a client, you only need to map to 360data, and we'll take care of all additional translations. Say you've generated several shipment files to be tendered to carriers. 360data will determine which carrier each file needs to be routed to, translating the files into the carrier's preferred format (EDI, XML, etc) and transmitting the file via each carrier's communication channel (FTP, AS2, etc).